CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Bee-Jorn and Table Deal

Ok so we found a happy place for our London...the Baby Bjorn!

Um so I consider myself a pretty intelligent woman but for some reason when there is a J after a B in a word I don't automatically say "ya". I'm not ignorant either...I know its a foreign language thing....but right now it seriously throws me off to stop and think about it before I say it. So for our purposes I will continue to say Baby Bee Jorn (ja-orn) or (Gja-orn). So don't judge me...It makes my baby happy anyway.


So look at her face in this first pic...weird right? It doesn't even look like her. She looks like those babies in the Scott trade commercials when they manipulate the faces to speak. We had a good laugh on that one.

Ethan and London got cute little stuffed animals from Mom and Dad for Valentines...with mom's favorite chalky heart candy of course. I think mom ate most of them.
Ethan had to guard his.

Notice the table leaning up against the wall in the background? Well that was Scott's mega deal find at Sam's Club a few weeks ago. It was a clearance display table. A black and tobacco colored counter height 9 piece set. Already marked way down. Well two chairs were missing and it had some scratches, so he got another $100 bucks knocked off. We got it for $380 regularly $750 table!!! Sweet eh? But when we got it home....there was not any hardware to put it together. So being the good "do-it-yourself-er" that I am.... I just called the manufacturer and they sent us the hardware for free! Just had to wait a bit to put it together....but now we have a new table!! And our 13 year old beauty went to a great friend! I love love finding deals. :)

1 comments:

Miller Family

Oh I can see how she would like that thing cause she can see out at the world and move around with you - perfect for little London!

Post a Comment