CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

California Weekend Part 3 THE BEACH



Dinner at The Shores in La Jolla


Fresh Mussels from Carlsbad.
I was gearing up for some slimey-salty-like oysters...noooo....these were SO YUMMY!


This is Ethan's fav place to be...he could play for HOURS

Happiness and Sassiness

Ok its cold mom

Only 58 degree water

Hooray for the ocean!

First time to the beach for L

Toes in the sand

Love :)

Happy Easter Bunny!

Our SWEET ride....2012 Lincoln Navigator...I can only dream....air conditioning in the seats...need i say more?

2 comments:

Tammy

Oh, Tiff! I'm so jealous! I would love to visit California! I haven't been there is so long...I wanted to answer your question about Delicate Arch...It was a mile and a half up. We took a wrong turn, so it was more like two miles up for us. So, at least 3 miles round trip. We were there for several hours, but it was worth it!!

Miller Family

Looks like it was a really fun trip. I have thought that maybe taking the boys to the beach for the first time this summer!

Post a Comment