CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vegas in January

Since my sisters and/or brother haven't sent me the disk with pictures....(AHEM!)...I will finally post what I have.  It was a SUPER fun and SILLY trip to see Celine in Vegas.  Love my sisters and mummy!

The Pub


Spa Day



Dinner at The Palm



Amazing Celine

Beatles tribute

Tivioli Shopping

Uh you got something right there....

Huh?  Wha?

Accidentally matching @ the gym....embarrassing!

2 comments:

Miller Family

Oh what sister fun!! The pictures prove you guys must have had a ton of fun. Love the food in the teeth pics

Hillary Vaughan

Dude..you totally suck 4 1st comment! Your cd is a commin yo! And I have to say how FAB your makeup looks in the breadstick picture.....your too pretty! What a fun night that was.....
It was a sweet ass funny trip! Ha ha
Love you

Post a Comment