CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

11 boys for a party...What was I thinking...


We're exhausted!  But Ethan was thrilled.  

Late night movie party with his buddies...no girls allowed.



Movie on projector: Race to Witch Mountain



Cake mom made...it looked good and tasted good too!  Impressive eh?


Birthday present mania...
Imagine what our game "whack the cracker" was like.  Nuts!



Sweet Cardinals Stuff!



My cutie pie is 7 now...*sniff, sniff*...
Happy Birthday Love!

Thanks to Scott, Brian & Cathy for refereeing! 




2 comments:

Kylie Rachelle Hislop Auna

WOW!!!! That's freakin impressive Tiff-- Ya done good. THE CAKE IS AMAZING! You should go pro.. It looks like y'all had a good time. Ethan is a lucky lucky boy!! (I like the movie poster-classic)

Hillary Vaughan

Wow what a PARTY!!!!!! I am impressed! You are a really good cake decorater too. (ya I know I spelled that wrong!) But you really are! I wish I could have been there to see him, I bet he loved it. Happy Birthday little Ethan! I can't believe he is 7!

Post a Comment