CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunsets, Friends & Broken Windshields


Just a fast run down of what we've been up to lately.  


Ethan had Landon (his best buddy) over to play after early release on Wednesday...."It's just you and me dude!"  Popcorn, books, camping in the back yard.  Fun stuff.  




Driving to Mesa last week we were shocked when a large rock/boulder hit the windsheild like a gunshot!  It came over the edge from oncoming traffic.  Luckily Scott still has his face, but we're out $250 bucks!



Hiking the mountain is my new found exercise/ retreat.  I actually really enjoy it....can you believe it?  I still don't enjoy getting up at the "butt-crack of dawn", but once I'm there it's great.  The sunrise is beautiful and peaceful.  Hiking with the scouts last week produced this lovely sunset from the mountain.  












0 comments:

Post a Comment