CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Guys Like Girls with Skills



So why is it that the mom always has to take care of the creepy crawlies in the house?  Scott and Ethan waited for me to get home last night, so I could catch the centipede crawling on the wall.  I think they watched it for an hour.  Scott is afraid of a moth.  I just hope Ethan doesn't learn from his example.


A little more challenging was catching the scorpion in a water bottle for the scouts on our hike.  I guess I'm getting used to the desert and all the wild life critters that come along with it.  Though I do prefer my hummingbirds and quails.

4 comments:

Hillary Vaughan

SICK!!! I could not do that! I am the one waiting for Brian to come home and kill the spiders under the cups!! Wow you are woman!!
Love ya

Erin

Hey Tiffany! I hope you don't find this stalkerish but I saw Hillary's blog on my sis-in-law Julie's list and thought I'd follow to see what you are up to. Looks like you are living in Arizona - am I right? Matt's sister lives in Mesa (moving to Tucson) so we spent Thanksgiving there. You look awesome and Ethan is so handsome. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Let me know what you are up to. BTW - you are crazy to catch a scorpian!

Erin

I forgot my blog (that I don't use anymore) is private so you can't see that this is Erin Smith. If you want to e-mail me you can at mesmith03@msn.com.

Hillary Vaughan

DUDE YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER STATE. . . . . YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG SO I KNOW WHAT MY SISTER IS UP TO! I MISS YOU. . . . . I NEED TO SEE PICTURES!!

Post a Comment