CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Fun



Crawling.....pulling herself up in the crib....and walking with a walker...all in one week!

(See the crash video at the bottom...pause the playlist so you can hear the video)

This chica is amazing....I think I'm in trouble!

Happy 4th!







Anniversary weekend at the Scottsdale Marriott



The kids got slimed!


Lazy river with daddy



Sweet pic with Dora Scott!








Yes people...she is 7 months old!

6 comments:

Tammy

Fun! You guys look fabulous!! Was it your anniversary? Happy Anniversary!!

Amy Despain

Fun weekend! Where is the crash video? There is a gigling one. But its awesome. THe music on your blog makes me feel like im on speed...

tippychelle

Yep Tammy...13 years! Maybe one of these years we wont take the kids on our anniversary getaway. Spongebob was too much fun to pass up. Amy- LOL that was funny...I'll tone down my music. You don't need to be on any more meds than you already are!!!

Jamie

Great video of London walking. I loved the last part when she fell. Is that rude? She is quite the girl. She may pass up Abigail. Love you!

Miller Family

The pictures are great. It looks like you all had such a great time. Yes, tough to pass up Dora and Spongebob. The video - OH I LOVE IT! Yes, I am with Jamie, I sort of love the part when she fell. I can't believe how eager she is be a big girl.

Amy Despain

Right on London! Wway to go! love you guys, hope youre having fun.

Post a Comment