CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Haircut... :(

I'm usually excited for firsts with this little stinker...but cutting her hair made me a bit sad. I wasn't ready for it I guess. Her first little baby curls are gone now.... :( Even though something had to be done since she was balding all the way around. It just made me realize how fast time is flying.

Check out the pics!

Before the cut (long piggies)


During....


And after...still curly but not as long...
shaved up the back and sides

Spa day with mama


Thanks Aunt Hillary!








1 comments:

Hillary Vaughan

She is so DAMN cute!! I love her, even if some of her little curls are gone. And I love her 6 month pictures.They turned out Perfect. Its so fun to see you with a little girl Tiff. She loves you more than life!!:)

Post a Comment