CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

London's Blessing Day


I told Scott to prepare for a screaming baby during the blessing, but he didn't have to. She did so good (binky helped). She fell asleep in my arms afterward...and yelled at home as per the pics below. But it was a wonderful day. So lovely to have our friends and family to support us! And yes...I did get up during testimony meeting. I know its so cliche to do that on a baby blessing day and I said I wasn't going to, but I did anyway. So there.








3 comments:

Miller Family

I am so glad that I was able to come. It was a wonderful blessing and a great testimony meeting. London was gorgeous. The food afterwards was yummy. Love the pictures.

Heidi

She looks adorable! So glad it went well. I wish we could have come! Love you guys

Hillary Vaughan

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I miss you and hope you had a fun nice day!! I wish I was your next door nieghbor.....

Post a Comment