CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Season Pics

Our first pumpkin carve of the season....his name is Gobby Dinkerwhad :)


Trying out the scary mask...


Practicing his Halloween face painting and acting skills?


Our friends Miss Bennett and Mr. Darcy!
The talented Miss Em made these costumes with the help of my
sewing machine thank you very much. I'm so proud!


We however were not so creative, so this was the result.
(Next time we will be sure to try on the skeleton costume
WAY before the party starts.......twas a little SNUG in the wrong places....thus
the skeleton did not participate in any party games :)




2 comments:

Tammy

Hi Tiff! Those are great pictures. You make a very scary, yet beautiful, witch.;0)

Hillary Vaughan

LOVE IT!!Wowthat must have taken a while! And I love your Farris saying, that was funny! I am sorry I didn't get to hang out very much whe you were here! It was a fun surprise-- thanks for enduring the long long car ride to visit all of us. I love you

Post a Comment